Because of the variety of CRM Software on the market, it’s crucial to find one that offers the features that best fit your needs.
Here are some of feature;
- Selling can be challenging! However, having a clear plan, a supportive environment, and ADC-CRM software can help you make it easier. ADC-CRM can help you identify the best sales opportunities and support your sales efforts to improve your chances of success.
- To Convert leads to deals, keep track of all your opportunities and engage with them frequently. ADC-CRM Software in Kenya allows you to perform a quick search and also gives you a 360o view of all your leads, and goal tracking and these are key pillars of your Growing Business.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL: powerful project management tool allows you to manage and invoice projects. Work together, manage time sheets and log expense reports.
- LEADS MANAGEMENT: ADC- CRM Software allows you to track your leads from click to conversion. Track leads from different sources, capture them, and identify the touch points that are most important. This will help you to engage better with potential clients.
- GOALS TRACKING: Track achievements and set goals. Notify staff about any failures or achievements. Keep track of everything to grow the business.
- Cloud-Based System: The cloud-based CRM system allows to access data from any device or place with internet access. Cloud-based CRM provides the convenience of having any time and anywhere access via any device.
- BUILT STAFF TASKS: Assign tasks to different employees, including task followers, and task attachments. Use smart filters to make it easier to keep track analysis of the team’s performance. Monitor the sales team’s performance.
- SUPPORT SYSTEM: Excellent support ticket system that includes auto-response. Staff notes for private tickets and ticket assignments attachments, ticket predefined replies.
- SALES PROCESS AUTOMATION: Create time-based and event-based workflows.Set specific rules and triggers that meet your business’s needs. Automatically assign leads and deals to your team.
- One-click Invoice creation: Create professional invoices that look great and professional. Attach the files and send them directly to customers with your invoice in PDF.
- Account Management: Engage with important contacts and accounts across all channels. Closely manage accounts for closing deals like never before. Easily find new opportunities for sales.
- Data Protection: Protect your data at the product level with visibility and password protection. Control access to users and establish rules for sharing of data to create information hierarchies to protect information on your company’s account.
- Deal Management: Manage deals, their worth, and the anticipated closing date. Focus on deals with a higher likelihood of closure. Stay informed of the most important details about your deals, at any moment, anyplace.
- Auto Import leads Any lead generated for the company From anywhere for dealing that can be automatically imported in CRM and assigned to Staff members automatically.
- SEND SURVEYS LEADS /CUSTOMERS: Create surveys to make your customers smile. Include your question to increase the productivity of your company—the ability to send surveys to customers, and leads.
- Sales Reports: Keep track of important sales metrics. Visualize the data in charts and graphs. charts. Filter your reports by dates. Export as well as share them with your team.
- COMPANY NEWSFEED: Create great events for your company Upload documents, and facilitate communication between employees.
- DETAILED CALENDAR: You should have a clear understanding of all company’s activities, dates for invoice expiry contract expiration dates, estimate expiration date, and task completion date.
- Email Notifications: Email Notifications are one of the immediate and scheduled actions that are part of the various automation within CRM. They can be classified as alerts or other information delivered to contacts, leads, and other users in the company.
- SMS Notifications: In SMS Notification you can directly send SMS messages to team members, and customer leads, as well as the chance to let them know.
- Push Notifications: Push notifications are short pop-up messages that are sent to the device of the user. That display even user is online. They are created to draw attention and send reminders, updates, and other information.
- Auto Reminders: Auto Reminders to help keep track of your tasks. Reminders could be set for specific tasks you have to accomplish, like creating an invoice or sending the Email as well as calling the customer.
- Appointment Module: In the Appointments Module View, you will see Appointments for the month of the present or any other date. Click on an appointment to be taken directly to the record of the customer.
- Reward point Module: Customer loyalty rewards are earned upon every purchase, or other actions they take within your Company. With this program, you will encourage your customers’ purchases because they believe that each purchase is beneficial.
Contact for more Information : Afro Digico Limited