Customer Relationships Management (CRM) are key to your organization’s growth, so you need the ability to scale personalized interactions and create consistent experiences across the organization. Here’s how CRM systems can help grow your business.
1. Connect with your ideal customers.
You’ve spent time and sources attracting and generating new leads, however do you recognize the way to prioritize them?
How do your teams recognise which possibilities are the freshest? Opportunities are available numerous sizes and it’s crucial to have a method for nurturing them differently. Incorporated CRM answers in Kenya assist offer a couple of departments a entire view of leads and potentialities in an effort to create centered engagements and quick attain key selection makers.
2. Proactively Manage Customer Relationships.
Eighty-three percent of sales professionals reported the pandemic increased the importance of building trust before a sale.
Develop a deep understanding of a customer’s business — beginning with a complete view of their history with your company — and you’ll build a strong relationship founded on trust early on.
A CRM system can help an organization:
- Relate to its challenges: Quickly learn what matters to your customers — their goals, challenges, and preferences — and have tailored recommendations automatically sent to them.
- Engage with relevancy: By collecting data on their business needs, marketing and service teams can equally recommend appropriate promotions, or educational content that aids their decision-making at the right time.
- Scale your 1-to-1 relationships: As a small (but mighty) business, your customers love you for the personal experiences you provide. As an account lead in larger organizations, this doesn’t change — it only becomes more challenging to track the relationship and nuances of 100 plus customers — and when to follow up with them — when high growth kicks in. A CRM platform can host email templates, set up task reminders, and enable a single 360-degree view of the entire customer life cycle.
3. Reduce the Cost of Sales.
Here are some key features of a CRM system in Kenya to consider:
- Optimize deal cycles: Prioritize leads and opportunities that are highly likely to convert and close based on customer interactions with your company.
- Improve customer touch points: Know which customers are engaged and the right time to reach out for optimal response.
- Clarify up sell and cross-sell opportunities: Gain a dashboard view of all the opportunities that are a good fit for add-on deals already in progress.
- Uncovering referral business: Find untapped opportunities in existing relationships instead of paying for dead-end leads or wasting time cold calling.
- Reducing time to close: Instantly align your team on the next steps to close a deal when you have a 360-degree view of your customer.
4. Increase Employee Productivity.
5. Deliver Better Customer Service.
Seventy-six percent of customers expect consistent interactions across departments. In 2020, 52% of customers expected offers to always be personalized — up from 49% in 2019.
Even the best product is only as good as the service that comes with it — and consistency is the new bar for quality service. When cross-functional departments have immediate access to a customer’s complete history, everyone can quickly provide personalized messages and solutions, with the right resources. Simply put, smoother interactions build trust and encourage repeat business.